This diploma is designed to qualify participants to equip with knowledge on activities bearing on tracking, analyzing, and understanding warranty issues, and for ongoing systemic corrective and preventive action processes intended to significantly reduce warranty incidents.
- Theories of Warranty
- Warranty and Manufacturing
- Products and Product Quality
- Product Life Cycle and Product Warranty
- Warranty Concept and Role of Warranty
- Description of Warranty Policies
- Classification of Warranties
- Framework for Strategic Warranty Management
- Systems Approach Warranty Management
- The Role and Use of Data in Warranty Management
- Warranty Cost Analysis and Warranty Considerations in Product Design and Development
- Implications of Warranty on Production Decisions
- The Role of Warranty in Marketing
- Warranty Logistics
- Reliability Improvement Warranties
- Financial, Societal, and Legal Aspects of Warranty
- Warranty Management Systems
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- provide an understanding of the intent of Warranty Management.
- understand the paradigm shift from warranty cost reduction to incident reduction and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- understand the phases for implementing a comprehensive Warranty Management System.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.