This diploma is designed for professionals to learn how to build organization’s workforce planning and talent acquisition, employee engagement and retention, succession planning, rewards and compensation, and performance management capabilities with an integrated approach.
- Introducing a Talent Management System
- Developing the Building Blocks of Talent Management: Competencies, Performance Management, Career Track Planning
- Talent Planning
- Building Diversity into Your Succession Plan
- Building a Reservoir of High-Potential Women and Diverse Groups
- Coaching, Training, and Development
- Differentiating Leaders Throughout an Entire Organization
- Using Compensation to Implement a Talent Management Plan
- Using Information Technology to Support a Talent Management System
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Describe the key practices of integrated talent management and how these practices support each other when integrated
- Align talent management to organizational objectives
- Compare various talent management systems to assist in selecting a system, identifying upgrades to an existing system and planning an implementation
- Equip managers to develop their people
- Organize delivery of developmental resources including integration with performance management
- Promote high-performance workplaces
- Coordinate workforce and succession planning
- Facilitate the career development planning process
- Support engagement and retention efforts
- Identify resources for individual and organizational assessments
- Select talent management analytics to show results and impact
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.