This diploma program ID designed to produce professionals with a mastery of best practices. It focuses on problem-solving abilities and links the theory to real-world applications.
- The role of supply chain as a value driver
- Total supply chain management
- Understanding total supply chain management and its building blocks
- Customer focus and demand
- Resource and capacity management
- Procurement and supplier focus
- Inventory management
- Operations management in the supply chain
- Distribution management
- Service industries, event operations and non-profit organizations
- Supply chain in emerging markets
- E-Supply chain
- Lean and agile supply chain
- Retail supply chain and Green supply chain
- Supply chain for major projects
- Systems and procedures
- Sales and operations planning
- Supply chain performance
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Develop a sound understanding of the important role of supply chain management in today’s business environment
- Become familiar with current supply chain management trends Understand and apply the current supply chain theories, practices and concepts utilizing case problems and problem-based learning situations
- Learn to use and apply computer-based supply chain optimization tools including the use of selected state of the art supply chain software suites currently used in business
- Develop and utilize critical management skills such as negotiating, working effectively within a diverse business environment, ethical decision making and use of information technology
- Demonstrate the use of effective written and oral communications, critical thinking, team building and presentation skills as applied to business problems
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.