This diploma program is designed to learn how to become profitable through cloud computing and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients through the web.
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Technologies and Applications
- Key Enabling Technologies for Virtual Private Clouds
- The Role of Networks in Cloud Computing
- Data-Intensive Technologies for Cloud Computing
- Survey of Storage and Fault Tolerance Strategies Used in Cloud Computing
- Scheduling Service Oriented Workﬂows Inside Clouds Using an Adaptive Agent Based Approach
- The Role of Grid Computing Technologies in Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Knowledge Clouds: Architecture and Technologies
- Integration of High-Performance Computing into Cloud Computing Services
- Vertical Load Distribution for Cloud Computing via Multiple Implementation Options
- A Peer-to-Peer Based Cloud Workﬂow System
- Cloud Types and Services
- Service Scalability Over the Cloud
- Scientiﬁc Services on the Cloud
- A Novel Market-Oriented Dynamic Collaborative Cloud Service Platform
- Enterprise Knowledge Clouds: Applications and Solutions
- Open Science in the Cloud: Towards a Universal Platform for Scientiﬁc and Statistical Computing
- Multidimensional Environmental Data Resource Brokering on Computational Grids and Scientiﬁc Clouds
- HPC on Competitive Cloud Resources
- Scientiﬁc Data Management in the Cloud: A Survey of Technologies, Approaches and Challenges
- Feasibility Study and Experience on Using Cloud Infrastructure and Platform for Scientiﬁc Computing
- A Cloud Computing Based Patient Centric Medical Information System
- [email protected]: A New Enhanced Computing Paradigm
- Using Hybrid Grid/Cloud Computing Technologies for Environmental Data Elastic Storage, Processing, and Provisioning
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Understand the act of accessing the data from the internet instead of the computer.
- Make more new developments that are accessible to the general client.
- Understand how the technology of cloud computing is utilized.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.