This diploma program provides detailed information about the principles, practices and tools involved in all aspects of the selling process.
- Development and role of selling in marketing
- Sales strategies
- Consumer and organizational buyer behavior
- Sales settings
- International selling
- Law and ethical issues
- Sales responsibilities and preparation
- Personal selling skills
- Key account management
- Relationship selling
- Direct marketing
- Internet and IT applications in selling and sales management
- Recruitment and selection
- Motivation and training
- Organization and control
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- understand of sales management, with many skills to take into the workplace.
- overcome intense competition and retain your clients.
- learn how to exceed the given targets and achieve a higher sales levels in business
- learn the principles, practices and tools which are incorporated in the whole sales process.
- learn how to motivate staff so that they may become a dynamic sales team for the company.
- learn how to be responsible to the company in managing their sales by utilizing skills.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.