This diploma program is designed for those who are interested in the specific aspects of product management to gain a fundamental understanding of product management in an international context.
- The Practice of Product Management
- The CORE Connective Skills of Product Management
- Showing Up Curious
- The Worst Thing About “Best Practices”
- The Art of Egregious Overcommunication Working with Senior Stakeholders (Or, Throwing the Poker Game)
- Talking to Users
- “Data, Take the Wheel!”
- Realistic Roadmaps and Painless Prioritization
- The Wonderful, Horrible Truth About Agile
- In Good Times and Bad
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- develop appropriate promotional campaigns, talking to reps about what customers want and think and doing the day-to-day sales tracking that’s required for any major product category.
- position a product, assessing the competition and thinking about the future.
- understand the marketing and development of products.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfill and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module, we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module, we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.