This program is intended to understand and learn to apply the techniques and tools used to conceptualize, commercialize and launch products and manage its life cycle. Understand and apply strategic business to business marketing concepts to hit profitably targets.
- Defining Marketing for the 21st Century
- Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
- Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand
- Conducting Marketing Research
- Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
- Analyzing Consumer Markets
- Analyzing Business Markets
- Identifying Market Segments and Targets
- Creating Brand Equity
- Crafting the Brand Position
- Competitive Dynamics
- Setting Product Strategy
- Designing and Managing Services
- Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
- Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
- Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
- Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
- Managing Mass Communications
- Managing Personal Communications
- Introducing New Market Offerings
- Tapping into Global Markets
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Get the knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics that are prerequisites for implementing effective and efficient strategies in the business of marketing products and services.
- understand how to analyses market trends, define target markets, create marketing strategies and unlock business opportunities in a variety of marketing fields.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24 and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.