This diploma program is designed for professionals who would like to get a practical in-depth knowledge of the financial information for internal purposes to be used by management in making key business decisions. Managerial accounting encompasses many facets of accounting, including product costing, budgeting, forecasting, and various financial analysis.
- An Introduction to Accounting and Finance concepts
- Measuring and Reporting Financial Performance
- Cash Flow Statements and Performance Measurement
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis and Costing
- Budgets and Capital Investment Decisions
- Working Capital and Financing
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
1. Critically evaluate the informational content of financial and accounting reports and their use as tools for appraising corporate performance
2. Develop an understanding of financial planning tools and techniques and the contribution they make to the achievement of an organization’s core objectives
3. Explore the role of financial modeling in the context of developing an organization’s corporate strategy
4. Evaluate the results of financial models used for long term decision making
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personality and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfill and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module, we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face-to-face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module, we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.