This diploma program is designed for professionals to gain knowledge for managing and advising public sector organizations.
- Correcting for the Omissions of Globalization
- International Nongovernmental Organizations: Globalization, Policy Learning, and the Nation-State
- State Regulation of the Banking Sector in the Era of Globalization
- Policy Transfer Mechanisms
- Tobacco-Control Policy Instruments in a Shrinking World
- Children’s Disability Policy in a Global World
- Urban Policy in the Global Era
- Solidarity, Territoriality, and Healthcare: Cross-National Policy Learning
- Administrative Reforms in a Globalized World
- The Globalization of Anticorruption Policies
- The Rise of Adversarial Legalism in the European Union
- Public Policy and Public Participation in the Knowledge Society
- Translating Public Participation into Planning Policy
- Political Participation and Market Citizenship in a Global Economy
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- equip you to manage programs and advise on policy in a variety of settings.
- understand organization theory, personnel, finance, administrative responsibility, and international administration.
- describe major models of public policy making and links their content with political science.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.