This diploma program is designed for professionals to explore an overview of the complex processes and structures within and around technology-intensive companies.
- Factors Affecting Prosperity of Plant
- Survey of Concentration and Localization of Industries
- Factors Other than the Ideal Industrial District Affecting Success of Plant
- Country, City, and Suburban Plant Situations
- Classes of Consolidations
- Growth of Specialization
- Determination of the Type of Plant
- Utilization of Cheap Conveying Apparatus by Analytical Industries
- Two Groups of Assembling Industries
- Fire precaution, and its effect on layout and structure
- The building and the workers
- The power problem
- Organization and management
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- capture the significant elements of Manufacturing sector.
- acquire the expertise to oversee, design and improve companies’ business operations and resource management by developing integrated solutions across multiple industries.
- gain unrivalled experience in fields such as ergonomics, workplace safety and workplace design, learning essential technical skills.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.