This diploma program is designed for professionals to consolidate and expand knowledge in all key aspects of fundraising, including strategic planning and innovative techniques involved in e-fundraising.
- The history and development of fundraising practice
- Fundraising planning: the fundraising audit
- Marketing research for fundraising
- Strategic planning: the fundraising plan
- Understanding giving
- Donor recruitment and Donor development
- Major gift fundraising
- Planned and legacy giving
- Community fundraising
- Corporate fundraising
- Trust and foundation fundraising
- Branding and campaign integration
- The rise of new electronic channels
- Benchmarking fundraising performance
- Legal and ethical aspect of fundraising management
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- manage the sustainable development and growth of fundraising income streams.
- examine the definition, evolution and role of direct response, individual giving behavior, direct response planning, testing, fundraising media, e-fundraising, the online communications mix, best practice and cost structures, and the characteristics of effective fundraising websites.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.