This diploma program is designed for professionals to develop and implement effective environmental management systems within their organizations.
- Global biodiversity conservation priorities
- Integrated conservation and development projects
- Biodiversity conservation in managed landscapes
- How do institutions affect the management of environmental resources?
- Analyzing dominant policy perspectives
- Theoretical perspectives on international environmental regime effectiveness
- The price of fish and the value of seagrass beds
- The link between ecological and social paradigms and the sustainability of environmental management
- Exploring game theory as a tool for mapping strategic interactions in common pool resource scenarios
- Economic valuation of different forms of land- use
- Economic growth and the environment
- Biodiesel as the potential alternative vehicle fuel
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- have a set of high-level skills that bring real value to the modern workplace.
- implement strategies and systems that help their employers demonstrate environmental excellence and social responsibility, as well as avoiding prosecution, litigation and loss of reputation.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.