This diploma program is designed for professionals working or planning to work in industries and services where energy production and consumption can have a significant impact on the corporate bottom line.
- Value of Energy Management
- Effective Energy Management
- Energy Auditing
- Economic Analysis
- Boilers and Fired Systems
- Steam and Condensate Systems
- Cogeneration and Waste-Heat Recovery
- Building Envelope
- HVAC Systems
- Electric Energy Management
- Energy Management Control Systems
- Energy Systems Maintenance
- Industrial Insulation
- Use of Alternative Energy
- Indoor Air Quality
- Electric and Gas Utility Rates for Commercial and Industrial Consumers
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Codes Standards & Legislation
- Natural Gas Purchasing
- Control Systems
- Energy Security and Reliability
- Utility Deregulation and Energy System Outsourcing
- Financing Energy Management Projects
- Commissioning for Energy Management
- Measurement and Verification of Energy Savings
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Focus on corporate issues and optimize professional skills at a managerial level.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and vision of energy technologies, industries and markets.
- Develop and implement a strategic mindset to address major future issues within the energy industry.
- Strengthen ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.