This program specifically enhances the key skills needed for building successful relationships with customers and improve the operational effectiveness of customer service teams.
- The Importance of Customer Service Management
- Customer Want
- Identifying the Immediate Revenue and Profit Opportunities
- Tactical Responses and Strategic Solutions
- Fixes and Finances
- Responding to Customers’ Questions and Problems
- Technology and Customer Interface
- Band-Aligned Customer Service
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of the course learners will:
- Acquire key knowledge required to undertake effective Handling of Customers’ complaints.
- Acquire the ability to use the required models, tools and techniques to ensure effective handling of Customers’ Complaints.
- Acquire the various key concepts and principles relating to customers loyalty and retention.
- Acquire the knowledge and ability to apply various techniques and tools used to effectively enhance customers’ royalty and retention
- Acquire key knowledge relating to the concepts and principles of handling customer relationship.
- Acquire the ability to use the required models, tools and principles to ensure effective and enhancement of Customers Relationship Management.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.