This diploma program is designed for professionals who need to understand treasury from the customer’s perspective and would like to pursue in-depth knowledge of banking and corporate treasury function in global financial markets.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Treasury Policies for Debt, Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Exposure Management
- Debt Capacity and Bank Finance
- Bond Valuation and Credit Ratings
- The Bond Markets
- Specialist Financings: Asset Securitization
- Foreign Exchange (FX) Markets and Derivatives
- Interest Rate Risk Derivatives and Their Use in Managing Financial Risk
- Zero-Coupon Interest Rates, Forward–Forward Rates, Counterparty Exposure for Derivatives and Contracts for Derivatives
- Risk Management Summary and Use of Derivatives
- Domestic Payment and Collection Instruments and Domestic Clearing
- International Payments and Receipts
- Pooling and Cash Concentration and Intercompany Netting
- Liquidity Management and Managing the Treasury Function
- Treasury Systems, Tax and Accounting
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- comprehend the payments and banking systems, working capital management, liquidity management, alternative funding solutions and global treasury management issues.
- critically analyze the practices of dealing and structuring of corporate treasury products in global financial markets, the regulatory governance and treasury security, control and audit.
- critically assess and apply financial principles and analytical tools of corporate financial management, foreign exchange risk management and interest rate risk management in global financial markets.
- apply different strategies of treasury risks management, techniques to qualify and measure risks and pricing and valuation methods for treasury products.
- critically evaluate the impacts of global code of conduct and financial compliance in treasury management.
- critically analyze various strategies of market risk management, liquidity risk management and RMB risk management.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfil and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.