This diploma program is designed for professionals who would like to get a practical in-depth knowledge of the issues facing regulators, prosecutors, investigators, companies, practitioners, and law reformers in this area.
- Varieties of Fraud/Perspective
- Management Fraud against the Organization
- Red Flags of Management Fraud
- Fraud against the Organization
- Fraud for the Organization
- Methodology: Detection/Investigation
- CAAT Scans for Scams
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- understand the origins of corporate fraud.
- understand how corporate fraud operates in today’s world.
- understand how to identify certain types of white-collar fraudsters and their likely behaviors within the corporate environment.
- understand how to recognize, identify, investigate, and ultimately reduce the risk of fraud in any given organization.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personality and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
You should show that you will be able to fulfill and benefit from the objectives of the diploma or certificate and be able to achieve the required standards. Although no prior knowledge is required you should normally be at least 16 years old and have the following:
- Level 2 (QCF) Certificate; or
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above; and/or
- Relevant work experience.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module, we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face-to-face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module, we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.