This is an advanced program specifically meant for those who have already gained a recognized diploma or degree and who now wish to study a course that prepares them for a senior management position. The emphasis during the course is on those aspects, which are essential for effective management within commercial or non-commercial organizations.
- Nature of Business Management and Administration
- Characteristic and Structure of Organization
- Purchasing Management
- Project Management
- Introduction to e-business and e-commerce
- Business Accounting
- Human Resources or Personnel Management
- Marketing Management
- Research and Development Management
- Managerial Leadership
- Business and Administrative Communication
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of the course learners will:
- Have appropriate conceptual skills to address strategic and corporate issues
- Be familiar with the practical techniques required to respond to the changing demands of business markets and environments
- Develop practical problem-solving skills developed through the research, development and completion of business projects in different specialist areas
- Appreciate the complexities of internal and external factors that affect management and corporate decision-making
- Benefit from a stimulating and intellectually demanding program that can enhance their professional career prospects
- A university degree in a related area of study
- A university degree in an unrelated area of study supported by a minimum of one-year work experience in business
- An approved professional or vocational qualification recognized as a level 6 qualification
- Subject-by subject exemptions will be awarded subject to the submission of relevant and appropriate documentation of previously completed qualifications by the applicants
- Evidence of a minimum of 3 years relevant practical experience at managerial level which can demonstrate that a positive contribution can be made to the program
- A 6.0 score or above of an approved English Language Test or recognized school or college English Language Placement Test
- All applicants must be 21 years of age
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (“MCQ”) for each module. If you start an MCQ session, please remember that it will time-out after 1.5 hours. You have three attempts at the MCQ to achieve a pass mark, which is set at 50%.
Mode A: Fully Taught mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers. For each module we recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide at least 48 hours of face to face lectures and tutorials.
Mode B: Blended Learning mode
Available at selected Approved Learning Centers where classes are held plus learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal.
We recommend that Approved Learning Centers provide between 24and 36 hours of lectures/tutorials and that you spend at least 12 hours learning online.
Mode C: Fully Online mode
Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated Learning Portal. For each module we recommend at least 72 hours of online learning.
For the Blended and Fully Taught modes please Contact Us for an Approved Learning Centre near you. Please note we are constantly adding Approved Centers.
Student Learning Time
Executive Diploma should be completed in 6 months.