ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. We work with 200 recognised centres in over 35 countries to complement our strong brand presence in the UK.
ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications – such as business and management, law, computing and healthcare, with many eligible for UK funding. We have also developed a diverse range of regulated bespoke qualifications for clients through our qualifications development service.
ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a growing number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for our learners.
ATHE’s Mission Statement
The ATHE mission is to provide outstanding qualifications, customer service and support, enabling centres to thrive and their learners to achieve and progress. We will support this mission by:
- providing qualifications which enable learners to fulfil their potential and make a positive contribution to society both socially and economically
- delivering the highest standards of customer service
- delivering support and guidance which meet the needs of all centres and enable them to improve performance
- upholding and maintaining the quality and standards of qualifications and assessments
- having a commitment to lifelong learning and development